Each Spring, the RHS Orchestra takes a trip to perform at a Texas college or university. All students, regardless of grade level or orchestra class, are highly encouraged to participate. We have an expectation that most Chamber Orchestra students will travel, in order to ensure a successful performance. More detailed information regarding the destination and expenses will be provided at a later date. Students are responsible for raising money for the trip if they wish to travel. The trip cost covers the charter bus, performance fees, lodging, activities, and some meals.
Students must meet the following expectations:
- Students must meet all local and state eligibility requirements to participate in performance.
- Students who are ineligible may not travel with the orchestra.
- Students must be able to satisfactorily perform the material assigned for the performance.
- Students must have attended ALL scheduled rehearsals.
- Students must fulfill their financial obligations to the organization.